Your luxurious refuge in Passiria Valley with dreamlike highlights. Discerning guests will love the Andreus!
- 7,000 m² wellness and spa area for unlimited wellness at our hotel near Merano/Meran
- 2,000 m² Sauna World with daily infusions
- Vital Spa with a diverse range of massage and cosmetic offers
- Luxury hotel in South Tyrol directly at the 18-hole golf course Passiria.Merano and special green fee rates for guests
- 4 clay tennis courts and riding stable with paddock, which belong to our 5-star hotel in South Tyrol
- Golf, tennis, and riding school directly at our luxury hotel in South Tyrol
- 33.33 m sports pool (29° C) with time measuring equipment
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool all year round (34° C)
- Bathing pond at the Mediterranean garden in the outdoor area of our 5-star hotel in South Tyrol
- 50 m² large outdoor panorama whirlpool
- NEW: Fitness Tower and Adults-Only Relax Area with salt water infinity pool
Dreamlike holiday oasis for discerning guests who don’t want to do without a certain luxury.
- NEW Rooftop Relax area with salt water infinity pool and Rooftop panorama sauna
- Luxury hotel in South Tyrol, located directly at the 18-hole golf course Passiria.Merano
- Green fee at a special rate for those who spend their holidays at our 5-star hotels in South Tyrol
- Hotel’s own golf school
- Mediterranean garden world and natural bathing lake with an integrated 28 m infinity pool heated all year round
- Sauna world with daily infusions at the outdoor event sauna of our hotel near Merano/Meran
- Nature Spa with a wide range of massages and cosmetics
- Breakfast and dinner outside, directly at the lake, at the gourmet restaurant, or at the Chef’s Table in the kitchen of our 5-star hotel in South Tyrol
- Clay tennis courts with tennis school as well as riding school and riding stable with paddock directly at the Hotel Andreus
- Plenty of room and open spaces for each individual guest at our 5-star hotel in South Tyrol
A stylish hotel that meets the needs of everyone – always.
- NEW 2020: Wellness House on 3 floors with Finnish Event Sauna, herbal sauna, outdoor plunge pool, Kneipp parcour and welness relaxation rooms.
- Spacious wellness area with indoor pool and saunas for your deep relaxation
- NEW 2020: Palm garden with 25-metre heated sports pool all year round (34° C) directly in front of our hotel in South Tyrol
- “Wellnessalm” beauty farm at the Hotel Sonnenalm
- Excellent food, served in the traditional “stuben”, in the conservatory or on the sun terrace of our 4-star hotel near Merano/Meran.
- Fitness room
- NEW 2020: three clay tennis courts
- Tennis, riding, and golf lessons as well as green fees at a special rate for the guests of our hotel in South Tyrol with 4 stars
- Use of the unique wellness and spa area at the 5-star Hotel Andreus
- Located at the 4 hole golf practice course at the hotel - 18 hole golf course Passer.Merano only 5 minutes away
Our top facts
Welcome to our hotels in South Tyrol!
Not only the ambience of your room contributes to the perfect holiday feeling, the warm welcome of our hotels in South Tyrol also play a role. No matter whether we, your hosts, the Finks, welcome you personally or our team welcomes you: a hearty handshake, a friendly smile, and a sincere “griaßt enk!” (hello!) provide a light-hearted start to your holiday, as well as the small refreshment upon arrival.
Enjoy our hotel in South Tyrol
To make your time out at our hotels in South Tyrol unforgettable, something else is important: great food and exquisite wines. At our gourmet hotels in South Tyrol, we spoil you with culinary delights of the highest standard and serve you only the best from morning to evening. At the breakfast buffet, you can gain strength with regional products and all kinds of delicacies – from crispy rolls and freshly squeezed juices to fine ham and cheese and so much more. At our hotels in South Tyrol, we prepare everything that tastes good to you. During the afternoon snack, enjoy a South Tyrolean “Marende” a traditional platter with bacon, cheese, and antipasti and try the homemade cakes from our patisserie. The culinary highlights are the gourmet menus in the evening: refined creations from South Tyrolean and Mediterranean cuisine, newly interpreted or classically prepared. You will see – after your holiday, your heart will yearn for the cuisine of the Andreus Resorts.